sexta-feira, 16 de maio de 2014

TO PEEK OR NOT TO PEEK

Sometimes I take a peek at where do people read me from, it's vanity mixed with curiosity. China today, tomorrow who knows!

These computer affairs do take time, and my mailbox is full, my social network happennings take time, and I just had lunch in front of the screen.

But latter on I'll  go out for the sunny afternoon, return to be with my family, and I'll leave again.

The moon has been full, for the last 2 nights. First generous and yellow, than white straight.

I love to sing in the play I am, near by a lot of amazing people. Saturday afternoon, there will be a different play, just me on stage.

After all these years, I really begin to think that my wisdom teeth gave me judgment!
















Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário