quarta-feira, 28 de agosto de 2013

FRUITFUL DAY

Day for one more audition - were goes the apparent pretentiousness or arrogance, or just sincerity?!

Still, time for other encounters.

Also, today was the day to open from it's cylinder, the World Map, so now I can watch more closely were Syria is (on the contrary of watching to the news at tv!).
Tomorrow, after a good night under the weight of ten thousand books, it will go to the wall, waiting for the little ones!

And... at the subway I caught a nice lady eating a strange fruit, that looked like a tangerine at the ouside and as an anona in the inside! I just had to start a conversation with her!
This was a fruit from Guinea called fole. In this ciber space I'm told that Guinea Bissau is the paradise for lovers of tropical fruit, and that fole is the equivalent to the maboque from Angola.
Just for the records: I like fruit a lot!

PS-Thank you Google Tradutor for your help, even when you lead me to misinterpretations.
      I like you in the same.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário